The clubbing era.

I  haven't done a tracks of my years for a while now so here is my recent one.

When I was at Uni, I used to have a random selection in music. Mondays was Nation night, Thursdays was Krazyhouse and Fridays was Mardi Gras, so I was a club/rock/indie chick. Oh and then of course there was the grab a ... night at the Union (I can't remember what it was called and I never did that bad!)

But one of the best nights out that sticks in my brain now is seeing Josh Wink play a set live in Voodoo @ Le Bateau (which according to google was 17th February 1996!). Now, I wasn't one for big nights like Cream @Nation but for some reason I went to this. This is one of the songs from the techno era that I still love and will still listen to it. So here you are, have a dance:












BNM

Comments