Another book bites the dust..

Back in January, I told you of my hopes and that I wanted to read more in general. Well, I have been reading lots recently. I've reread some more Pratchett books and am eagerly awaiting Snuff (which is due to be published on the 13th October!).

Last week though, on the Thursday (after my visit to the dentist-I'll tell you more later!) I popped in to the Oxfam book shop in town to buy the girls some more books. While I was there, I also got my self this one:
 

And do you know what, its fantastic. Best book, I have read in ages. I absolutely love it. It may even get added to my best book list (with Jane Eyre). Even though it was published in 1860, it read easily. And at the bargain price of 99p who can complain.

So, as this went well and with the lovely sunny weather we are having (which means I can sit out and read) I'm off today to buy some more books. 
What are you reading this summer?
BNM


Comments