Hello Hell?

Its 5.55 and apparently its  the new hell time for parents, that is according to an article in Tuesday's paper (well they said mothers but I know its not just the mothers who get it!)

So is 5.55 your hell time, I've been thinking about this (since not eating,drinking coffee or doing anything nice - Tooth gap hell here) and I don't know. I think for me the hell time is just after I finish work (be this 4/4.30) and I am sitting in the car on the way home or have got home and all I get is screams of "I'm Hungry" or "What's for Supper" or "Can I go outside and play?"

Husband actually agrees with me on this, because he tells me that Car will have behaved all day, then see me, then turn into monster! Bel (on the days I finish at 4.30 , Neb takes her home first, gets her change then meets me from work) seems to be the same too. I realise that they're excited to see me but sometimes it would be nice to get into car/get home and not have this madness!

So, what time is your hell time?



BNM

Comments