Dogs Doodah's -REVIEW

I was lucky recently to be able to review a card from the Dog's Doodahs. The Dog's Doodahs are the new online card site with wet yourself funny cards.  Luckily for me I had just missed my friend's birthday so after a lot of laughing, giggling I found her a card:

 and then designed the inside:


and then sent it.  All in all very easy

And the feedback from my friend well:

"It was really nice, have to say that having a personalized one is very cool & makes a nice change!"

Unfortunately though she did find a spelling mistake in it which to be honest, annoyed her and me. As I would with a normal card after our names I added xxx's which came out as ss. As she pointed out, " if you were using them for a special occasion like a wedding then it wouldn't be good or something you would want, especially having made the extra effort to do something personal and different".

All in all though, the specialness of having a card personalised and delivered, raised a smile and made her happy.

BNM

I was sent a code to order a free card, all opinions given are my own.

Comments