The eleventh hour

Cometh the hour and cometh the elventh Doctor.

Now I'm not sure if I'm mad keen on the new Doctor.
For a start he looks about 12 ! well Ok maybe older than that but not old enough to be the new Doctor.

Maybe he'll grow on me - Bel seems to like him already even though I thnk she has definately turned into a teenager now (she's 6) when she asked me after we'd watched it "Mummy, can I have pictures of the old Doctor, the new Doctor and the Bad Doctor on my wall please?"

Anyway I think maybe he's a bit young for me and will suit my daughter to the ground but I want David Tennant back:



or maybe we can persuade the BBC to do some more Torchwood because hubba hubba John Barrowman:


Anyway I'm off now but before I go here's a song I remember about Doctor Who when I was growing up:

Comments

  1. I didn't watch it but I LOVE David Tennant and I fully support your "bring back Torchwood" plan because Mr Barrowman is sex on legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Barrowman sex on legs? My I am truly missing the point here big time. Never watch The Doc but can say hand on heart that the new one looks far too young and silly, looks a bitlike a shoe gazer bass player in an indie band...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that some people share my Barrowman thing! BNM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved David Tennant, but I like the Tom Bakerishness of this one, but he is VERY young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even know Dr who was still about!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does seem very young and I liked the other fella, but I suppose we will get used to him and complain when they do the next change:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont