Freak!



Yes ladies and gentleman that is what we are - we are freaks (well according to Neb anyway!)
 Last night while catching up on House episodes (Episode 14 -Private Lives) this is what he called the blogger that the show was about!

So I'm offically freaky am I mate- thanks dear husband. I nearly (yeah right) told him that actually what she did was quite common that there are loads more than you think (like me!).

But I didn't - I'm not freaky, I'm normal and I blog (or blurt) to get things out there - things that otherwise may have ended up in my brain exploding. I work, I cook, I look after the kids and I don't get much time to go out (unlike him, who has no job!!). This is my release- my way of getting things sorted out in my brain. I'm not hurting anybody, not hurting myself or the children. I use false names and pics of the girls that have been posted are either from a distance or when no-one can see their faces.

The episode of House with the blogger in had her sharing every part of her life online- every decision she made was through them. It got to the point where she asked them whether she should have pig heart (and future kids) or artifical heart (and no chance of kids). I will not let you know what happened just in case someone hasn't seen.

I'm not this bad and I don't think that any of us are.
Do you?

BNMx

Comments

  1. Yay! I like being a freak & standing out! I'm so narked that my silly BT vision box doesn't allow mt to watch House!! I am desperate for a bit of Hugh laurie.. might just have to go & watch my series 1 boxset again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that episode and thought it was a little close to the bone! my hubby looked at me and grinned. I'm not that bad though. I make decisions with him and let people know through blogging as opposed to holding off to see what you all say lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha, not seen this one yet. am sure there will be a few wry smiles form my OH when we watch it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont