UGLY!!

Yes I know I'm a little late with this but am still trying to catch up with my Google Reader!!!

Anyway here is my photo for The Gallery over at Sticky Fingers.
Every week Tara sets a theme and then you have to post a picture that to you sums it up.


Anyway here is mine :
Horribe isn't it - can you guess what it is though?

It's the false ceiling at my inlaws which I think is disgusiting - its those polysterene tiles that have been there for ever and I think it should come down now!! They have a nice house with high ceilings and this is just awful!!!

Anyways I'm off to do some more reading and add this to the McLinky - I'll see you all shortly!!

BNM x

Comments

  1. Oh how I hate those things !!

    It's not just the astetic, I just go into insta-collywibble at the thought of how quickly I'd die from fumes should even a small fire break out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solution is jam. About 25 years ago we lived in a house with those hideous things on the kitchen ceiling. One day I found myself minding 4 children under the age of 4 (only 2 homegrown). To divert them, I had them making jam tarts. It was red jam, but I can't remember what flavour. One child hurled a spoonful of the stuff skywards. When it hit the ceiling tiles they started to fizz and dissolve. Honest.
    I was delighted!
    Mad x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are definitely ugly ;-) I'd go for the jam idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jam idea but I don't think that my father in law would let my kids throw jam at his living room ceiling - or even let them eat anything jammy in the living room. I think he has a touch of OCD because the kids aren't allowed to drop crumbs and he loves to shoover!
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont