HELP

Ok - if anyone can come and rescue me now is the time to do it.

Neb is being questioned about jobs he's applying for / or if he'd like to go on a course and he is lying to his mother who is now patronsing him.

She's now started on Bel - how she's so good at everything and how fantastic she is - always such a good girl unlike Car!!

Me, I've managed to sneak off and was going to read some blogs except I don't think I can read 195 secretly!!

I know we are leaving tomorrow and we've been offered the time to go out but Neb will proably want to stay here so we can get moaned at and belittled!!!! AAGH!!!

So:

Image: Simon Howden / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Comments

  1. Oh BNM, I wish I could rescue you.

    Hope things are better tomorrow as you leave.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count to 100 ...... Take a deep breath ..... Have a glass or three of wine .....

    Thinking of you

    Loads of Love

    Wi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to Dublin, we have space!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont