I begged for this

Look lets get straight to the point here, I really wanted this award and after begging Beth@My Good Life (check out the begging comment)  for this I got it.

This award was created so I could share with you who I would 'do' .. you know what I mean (nudge nudge, wink, wink) from the tv/film world. Now after seeing this award on lots of blogs recently it seems that most of nice men have gone so I may retort to cartoon characters!


1.  Tigger

Before I weird you all out, let me explain.
He's funny, always laughing, very bouncy and such a long tail which may relate to other things being long (yeah ok so I am weird)











2. Handy Manny
Now it would have to be just him and his tools because that is just 
plain weird. Anyway he is a carpenter ( I think) so obviously handy with his hands! And he could murmur sweet nothings to be in spanish!!















3.Bananaman

Now if you've never heard of him check out wikipedia. Also can I let you know that it has to be him not alter ego Eric Wimp. Look at those muscles!!







4.Tony DiNozzo
Before I really weird you with cartoon characters and my sick mind I thought no hang on.
This is Michael Weatherely aka Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. You know the one who always seems to get the girl!!












5. Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer aka James Masters.
Now I did like both Spike and Angel but as I had to chose one I thought I'd stick to bad boy spike who could turn me into a vampire any time.














Anyway that is my plastic joy - the people/ animations I'd get jiggy with. I hope I haven't weirded anyone out!! A  big thanks to Tattoeed Mummy who dreamt up this award and know I shall pass it on to the following blogs:

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip - because I think she may get my weirdness

Irish Mammy on the run - because you'll need something to do after Easter!

No wine on Wednesdays - who would you do?

Working mum on the verge - put the cleaning implements down!!


Anyway I'm off now but before you leave don't forget there is still time to vote in the MAD awards ( and you can even vote for me if you want to!!!)

The MADs

Comments

  1. I have a group of friends who have a big 'thing' for Handy Manny! Its the voice I think :) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices, very interesting! lol!
    Totally agree with the Dinozzo and Spike loving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plastic joy award, huh? That's pretty fresh. I never heard of that one before. But I am feeling you on the Handy Manny thing. He's got all those tools and everything. Thanks for tagging me!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - DiNozzo... He can come 'do me' any time he so desires... I also wouldn't say no to Gibbs or McGee...

    Oh I want to do another one now... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess your list could've been worse - you could have wanted to get up close & personal with Po or Tinky Winky...now that would've been weird!

    Am definitely going to have to start watching NCIS...that guy is hot!

    Thanks for the tag - will post something this week but could you just tell me where you get your celeb images from because I haven't got a clue - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummmmmeeee - I get mine from google but I'm not sure about copyrighting and whether you need to add that they are from there!!
    Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip - I thought this might be your kinda award(!) - am glad its not just me with Handy Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is by far the funniest one i've seen (and def the most honest). makes my teenage crush pale into comparison!

    http://marketingtomilk.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/i-love-davy-jackson/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is hilarious, I will have fun with it! Gosh just back in the door with dirty laundry up to my knees so this is just the ticket. Will get on to it this week thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm Spike - I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont