Happiness, Happiness...

...the greatest gift that I possess ( which is sung by I've no idea!!)

Anyway - I'm a bit late posting this but yesterday was the inaugral Little Film club as started by It's a Mummy's Life.

The idea of The Little Film Club is every Monday It's a Mummy's Life will leave a prompt on her blog for a little (and she doens't mean epic here!) film and then every Friday she will add a McLinky to her blog for you all to join- because you know you have to don't you otherwise she (and I) will come and get you!

And tada - thanks to the power of my ipod and YouTube here is mine.

There were 3 options this week - 1) Optimisim 2)Happiness and 3)Excitement

As you can see mine is 2) and 3). This is my big girl being tickled to death if you believe Bel's screams by my godmother who I love to bits! Car has decided to resort to crawling to get past without being tickled.



BNMx

Comments

  1. I love to hear those small child giggles; they are the best! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I love these videos of children/babies giggling!! :D Have you seen Young & Youngers twins? They had me wetting myself with giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh those giggles are infectious, there is nothing better than this sound x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh bless! Love the sound of laughing littlies. For some reason only just found this. Sorry! Hope you have something for this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont