Yeah, the weekends here

Yeah, I finish work in 50mins (ish) and then the weekend starts.
It's not that I'm doing anything exciting its just that tomorrow is meant to be Sunny and what with Neb helping a mate out with building a wall (or so he said!) then I have the girls all to myself all day Saturday and Sunday. Now to prevent this leading to disaster and to mummy being stressed I have decided to plan the day!!

7ish
Car wakes up, go downstairs watch our favourite tv programmes (Peppa Pig, The WonderPets - btw not my favourites)

7.30ish
get Bel up and have breakfast.

8ish
send Bel to get dressed and dress myself, then Car.
spend an hour or two tidying the house some time playing on twitter/facebook and then do some housework (unless hubbie has done it - yeah right!!)

10-11 have a snack with girls then get to doing some fun things
 - I have bought paint, bubbles and we have chalk for the walls, 

12 - make picnic eat outside play on lawn in tent  in sun - if very warm get out paddling pool!!

Spend a lovely afternoon with no shouting, tears, arguments, people sitting on naughty steps!!(ME)

4-5 make pizza bases for supper - leave to rise, spread on homemade sauce, cheese and cook

5-6 eat supper, have pudding, sit down- retidy house and now garden(!)

6-7 Put girls in bath- (if it was bigger I'd get in myself as am sure there is more water on me than bath) - put Car to bed, sit down and watch last weeks Doctor Who with Bel (we're a bit behind!!).

7.30 Bel to bed - peace at last!!

Now as we all know this will never work so if anyone wants two sweet girls for the weekend please let me know....

BNMx

Comments

  1. Sounds like our Sat's. Boys have football practice in the morning, but we always make homemade pizza and watch Dr Who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy weekend! You do know it kills me to read that you are getting off work - just as I'm only going to lunch with 4.5 more hours to go? I'll gladly take your girls - if you send the sunshine with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - swap you your sweet girls for my crazy boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's Sunday afternoon - I'm too late to volunteer. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont