Christmas is over....

So that's it then. Christmas is over!!

And we're back from the in laws- though this year it was bearable and only a few times did they annoy me (like on the day after boxing day when I got told off for feeding my kids at lunchtime, well not told off as such it was something to do with having dinner soon, we were late having lunch but I may have snapped back and said something like my children have 3 meals a day - in laws don't eat lunch!!)

Anyway we are home, the Christmas presents have been opened. Both the girls received things they wanted - Bel uses her sonic screwdriver on a daily basis and is eager to get on her bike today (the bikes didn't travel to the in laws they stayed here - Santa knew to leave them at home!). Car, well after thinking she was in awe of all her Peppa Pig toys - the best thing - well its the annoying Hello Kitty toy we opened yesterday (yes, some presents had to stay here too - no room in the car!)

Unfortunately both the girls were unwell over Christmas with Car only getting better yesterday and Bel still coughing randomly. Thankfully we did have the Karvol dehumidifier with us (review to follow) and at least they managed to sleep. Although Car did have an accident on grandma's sofa after falling to sleep on it.

So anyway, we made it through, we travelled up through the snow bound country and travelled home in the thaw. Christmas is over, presents have been given and everyone is happy. So, what now, well I hope there will be days of playing, tidying, shopping (though not the sales I have had enough of them already - yes I will let you know later!), the anti climax of New Year (not my best time of year) and more blogging.

Here are some photos of us during our Christmas visit to the inlaws. hope you like!


Hope you all had a fab time too, see you soon.

BNM

Comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, sounds like it was x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do those lovely montages?? -HMx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home, safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!
    Humdrum Mum - montages I do on Picasa - its easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa is a smart man isn't he! Glad you had a nice christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont