The differences between boys and girls

Neb has been helping Bel's godfather today with some knocking down of steps. Its OK Bel's godfather is a bit useless with diy so Neb obviously was in his element.

That left me, Car and Bel home alone. As it seemed to be either snowing or hailing here and it seems that as ever I've finished work and got a cold, and aches in my shoulders and back we had a day indoors. Bel has been playing on CP (Club Penguin), whilst me and Car have been arguing about TV choices.

In midst of the different episodes, we talked about girls and boys. Now Car is currently having issues with this and will call Bel - he (this may be her trying to say 'hi' which is she in Welsh but it just may be confusion) and also calls Bel my big brother!

Car -"Mummy, Is Pickle (one of the cats) a girl or a boy"
Me - Boy *
Car - "Mummy, Is Samami (the other cat) a girl or a boy"
Me - Boy *
Me - Is Car a girl or a boy
Car - I'm a girl silly!
Me - And Bel
Car - A girl
(At this point I was thankful that things were going well, for a change!!)
Me - So, what about mammy, do you know why she's a girl
Car - Yes mummy because you have a fwfw (I know you all needed to check that!)
Me - So daddy is a ?
Car - a boy
Me - and what does he have?
Car - CHOCOLATE Mummy


Don't you just love the things they say!!

* I should let you know that both the cats have been neutered so they were boys - they're now eunuchs
(they were also named by Bel when she was little and were meant to be Pickle and Salami but she couldn't say Salami so Samami it is... it could have been a lot worse!!)

BNM

Comments

  1. I *tried* to check what fwfw meant - but Google was absolutely NO help at all.... so I can only guess.

    Yes, I do love the things they say at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art Linkletter had a TV program,and a book,Kids Say the Darndest Things,here in the US, and it was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been having the same conversation here - with anatomy included!! Kids are so funny when they start to work things out aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think technically boys stay boys even when they've been neutered. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont