Oh No, Snow

So the snow, that we all were fore casted has actually arrived here. I even managed a snow day yesterday- even though I could have walked in but to be honest I couldn't be bothered. I have a cold, and aches everywhere. Last night, I went to bed at 10 aided with some strong painkillers as my back had decided not to work!

So the next thing is now, will we get to our in-laws on Thursday. The whole nation seems to have been snowed in with transport links in dire straits! At least now I am starting to feel Christmassy but we may end up having Christmas here with a mercy mission to the shops needed to buy turkey and things!!

The girls are loving the snow and I can remember the same anticipation especially on Christmas morning, waking up running to the curtains and hoping it had snowed. But this year they may be in luck as the odds for a white Christmas have been slashed this year as its now a foregone conclusion!


The one thing I have noticed though is even though we all wish for snow when it isn't here, then wish for it to be gone when it is,  is that most Christmas adverts have snow in. And not the run in the mill normal snow that we are used to, no this is perfect snow. I mean we do have some patches of perfect snow, but many of it is grey slushy salt ridden snow or even worse yellow snow. We managed to drive down to our local supermarket yesterday and I had to stop Car from eating it!!

Anyway check out the perfect snow here:


Its perfect isn't it!

BNM

Comments

  1. What is this snow that you speak of?!! Ollie has been asking to see the snow, so we think we will take him for a trip next Winter. Im not looking forward to it, I hate the cold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont