No, Not another 2010 review post

No  I'm not going to give you a list of my best post of the year - why, because I have two children who are winding each other up and do you really wanna see them anyway - I mean I assume you read them already!!!

So 2010 what was it like, well I seem to have established myself as a blogger - I posted more posts than 2009, started reviewing products, managed to get on the Tots100 list - not quite in the top 100 but am getting there!!
I'm also ending the year as a Duplo ambassador (am sure you've seen the pretty badge on the left), more of which I will let you know about in the new year.

And resolutions have I made any, no because what's the point, resolutions are broken so quickly so I have hopes and desires for next year.

1) I hope that Neb finds a job - in the current climate this is not going to be easy but we have managed to secure a place for Car in nursery full time and to take up this place we will need for him to bring in extra money!

2) I hope that a) we can wean Car off her dummy (we only have one left now) and b) that we can get her off nappies for bedtime.

3)I hope that Bel can learn to ride her bike (without stabilisers) and gain confidence in herself.

4) And for me, what do I hope for, well I hope that my bosses in work realise how much work I do for them and give me my much longed for promotion and pay rise! I also hope that my blogging continues as a way for me to release the madness in my brain, let the words all out.
 
So, the end of the year is nigh, I hope that you enjoy the celebrations (if you are having any), I personally think that new year is very anti climatic. Obviously, I will be seeing the new year in at home and for a change this year Neb will be with me. As I can't afford to give him money to go out he will be in. We have some wine and bubbles in the fridge and we need to go out to get some bread, ham and cheeses! Our night will be in together with our little family under the roof.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi gyd - Happy new year to you all.

Let's see what the new year brings us ....

BNM

Comments

  1. Here's hoping and praying that 2011 will usher in jobs for both of our husbands! Happy New Year BNM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping your hopes come true in 2011. keeping my fingers crossed that Neb finds a job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year. I hope that you had a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year - I love the idea of having hopes rather than resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, I hope that 2011 brings all you hope for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont