Have you got one yet?

Remember last years manic shopping for the advert calendar, well I'm on the ball this year!!
I was so on the ball that I did manage to buy them mid November, and I did manage to remember to bring them home last night! Bel has a Cadbury's one, as unfortunately that is the only chocolate she will eat and Car has got a Peppa Pig one with Kinnerton's chocolate inside it.
I don't know whether I like the fact that they had to have chocolate ones but I really don't think they do just picture ones these days (like the ones we used to have!). I do know that this year I haven't got myself an advent candle but that's probably a good thing because I tend to forget to burn it and then come the 23rd I'm burning it all the same time!!

But in this time of frugality, do you know that there are also advent calendars available online:

There's the Woodland Trust's Online advent Calendar which has many activities behind each door:


Another one that would go down well in our house is the Peppa Pig online advent calendar:



Every day you can find a variety of fun Peppa Pig themed activities such as colouring sheets, stories, clips and extra special discount voucher codes which can be redeemed at the online store to give you money off your Peppa Pig Xmas shopping.

At least this year the girls will be happy with their chocolate ones, maybe one of these days I'll buy a nice cloth one for them to share!!


BNM

Comments

  1. whoo hoo advent, the big countdown to christmas! Isaac was given a cloth one by hs childminder so I use that one for both of them each year, but it also gets chocolates and sweets in it as a small present is just far too expensive. Our rule is we wait until we get home from school to do ours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my mum to make it through the snow with the ones she made for the girls, but fortunately they are too small to 'need' Advert (great name) calendars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first year I have bought one and Mr 3 is loving it. He even hurried me along this morning so that he could open it. 23 more days of chocolate before breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe next year. Too sleepy and snowed in for it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont