Nadolig Llawen

So, this is it. We have packed the car and apart from a few bits and bobs tomorrow we are all off for Christmas joys at the inlaws.

The Christmas spirit hasn't quite landed but thank you for all your comments on the last post, the show will go on. I may be missing my mother madly but I am also a mother and I will make Bel and Car's day special.

I hope you and yours have a lovely day and I will be back to prevail you with the merriment of our Christmas in the near future.

Nadolig Llawen i Pawb

Merry Christmas to you all.

BNM

PS here's my favourite Christmas funny song.. lets hope noone does get run over by any reindeer

Comments

  1. Merry, merry Christmas BNM! Drive safely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up on a few posts and find you not quite in the Christmas spirit. Hope you are feeling better soon and that Christmas turns out to be better than expected.

    All the best

    WM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you all, speak soon and drive carefully xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont