How come??

  • When I have two days off I still had to get up early and sort the kids out!
  • Again why, when I have days off work does a cold appear, cough, sneezes and all!!
  • It snows here (yeah must have been my post yesterday!) but hasn't stuck!!!
  • The council finally decide to grit our road and pavements!!
  • The fact that we have snow (or some anyway!) means that the Christmas Fayre we were going to go to has been cancelled!! 
  • Neb didn't approve of yellow for the hallway but "Lunar Falls" gets the thumbs up
  • Thinking for present ideas for everyone else is no problem, but thinking of things I want is impossible!! 
That's all from me for now folks, am having trouble with my cough so may need to go grab some medicine and go off to bed!

BNM

Comments

  1. The getting up early thing...go figure, and now my Dh has gone out tonight so looks like Ill be up early again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont