Can you be arsed with it?

When I first started blogging there were memes and awards a plenty - you can see the ones I've had so far up there or click here...

Recently though they seem to have gone out of fashion, or it was just me who wasn't getting them so I asked the wise peeps over at Blogger Ed they're opinion.

Many thought it was due to not having any time for meme/ award blog posts, many thought it was because the Gallery and Silent Sunday, as well as the Listography had taken over these style of things. Some thought that they were in fact the virtual equivalent of the Chain Letter and sometimes couldn't be arsed joining in.

I then got challenged by Typecast to make one up and tag everyone in it. So, just for her I made the :

 

"I cannot be arsed with this and I'll just say what I think" award.

This award goes out to everyone who has ever sat in front of the screen and thought what should I blog about! This award is for you,  if you very often open your mouth and say just what comes to mind! If you cannot be bothered and say it anyway then its for you. If you cannot be arsed with awards in general then this is for you. Take it, spread it, have fun. Please remember to take the pic - you'll have to copy it because I can't do the fancy pic code stuff, but try and link back. Ta.


So to start this award off on its journey, I tag Typecast (for daring me to do this), Daddacool (because he can't be arsed!), Who's the Mummy (because I hold my hands up and remember that I did get tagged in the Fridge of a Bad Parent Meme, but never did it!!), I know I need to stop talking (because I know this happens quite often!) and Gigi from Gigi's Ramblings (because to be fair this also happens often to you too! - 16 bananas! need I say more).

BNM

I would be grateful if someone does do this as I am a sad and lonely person who may slit wrists if you don't (crying into my tango!) (LOL)


PS Yes, that is one of my children's bum and yes, they will hate me for it in future!

Comments