Laughter and Fun


 
Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

 The girls are outside playing and dressing up . My ipod is in demand and happiness is in charge. Not even the moaning of Car is annoying them. Bel, Gan and Lew are all outside recreating X factor! The games they play may not be the same as the games of my youth but they are not far apart. I remember sitting in my room, taping songs off the radio and then lip-syncing to them with hairbrush in hand. The ways they listen to it may have changed but the joy in their hearts is the same as mine.

I hope they remember these times forever and make up songs like I used to do.

I'm running away from home
I'm running away from my family
I'm running away from the people I love  and the people who care for me.


Lovely song isn't it , no I never ran away but that is the song we made up (me and Gle).


There is some moaning though as apparently my taste in music doesn't quite hit that of the pre-teen demands.
Bel has just run in demanding "More Pop"! No I don't have any!! Cheese and old songs all the way for me.....


BNM

Comments