That Facebook moment...

I've just logged on to Facebook - as I do every morning  (while eating/not eating breakfast!).

And 'lo there it is - one of those OMG moments.

You know, when somebody who you know kinda well but don't know whether you want to be friends with has requested to be a friend with you. Well its happened.

 When I was in university, I repeated a year (or two) due to lack of learning (I may have been partying a lot!) and met a girl, Ka. She appeared normal and as she had nowhere to live for the next coming academic year, I invited her to join us at our big rented house. And then the downward spiral started, her boyfriend was local and lived on the Wirral somewhere and she used to see him/have him over quite often. But then he rang us, to say they'd finished (he'd dumped her ) and that she was on the way back but wasn't taking things well. She had  issues with her temper and had mood swings, so came back in a suicidal mood.

She came back to the flat and after her shouting and crying and drinking we barricaded ourselves into J's room. Then it went quiet, and I went to check in her. She then turned on me with a syringe in hand (she was diabetic) and told me that if I came any nearer she'd stick it in me. Well, me and J, legged it out of the house and being that we lived in Liverpool managed to find an ambulance. We took them back to the house, worried about Ka, she seeing them turned from evil bitch to flirty girl. Ever since that day, at the house, our friendship crumbled and the following year we found a house separate from her.

So, the request has been made - I don't know how she's found me seeing as I'm married but there goes - my real first name is not that common and I guess you can search by university. I've no idea what to do, I don't know if I want to connect with an ex friend.

What do you think? What would you do?

BNM

Comments