Selling your car?

One of my friends bony* keeps on saying that we should sell our car and get something smaller. She has a shed as a car (don't ask me what its called it just looks like a shed on wheels!) and keeps on saying how good it is for petrol etc. Now our car is bigger, we have a ford focus estate which granted we do need - it was packed full when we went away on holiday and I am thankful for its space.

But with the raise in inflation and prices of everything going up, I wonder whether we should sell it and get something smaller. The problem is of course, with no-one having any spare money to spend on a car whether someone would buy it. There are though many other ways to sell my car and one of the ways is to use a website such as wewillbuyyourcar.com.

The website will give you an offer on your car and when you accept it they will then transfer the money within 10 minutes and even arrange to pick your car up for free. See:

Easy, peasy, no having to place ads, no having to worry about strangers phoning you up at all hours. Done, just like that..SIMPLES!!

So, if I was going to sell my car London then it would be done. No faffing needed. I know that when I next sell my car then I would look at them first. No fuss, just easy money! And if you are unsure of how good they are just go and check out the website and the testimonials from happy customers that you can read.

BNM 
* Not her real name but what we call her in though she is in fact more than just bones!


This is a guest post for we will buy your car.com  for which I have been compensated. The opinions expressed are my own.



Comments