The post which isn't about my holidays

Before I bore you all with my holiday goings on I needed to write this post.

A month ago I gave up smoking and since then had done really well until the last two weeks. I was off with Neb and started again. I know its bad for me but when I look at myself I feel as if I've ballooned in weight. I don't know if its the giving up smoking or what but when your husband posts snaps of you on FB looking like this :


it makes me want to cry. I've become a big girl. I wear sizes that are 18/20 compared to the 10 of  my youth. I know that I will never be a 10 again but to be back in a size 16 would make me happy.

I know I need to lose weight, so if anyone has any diets, miracle cures, free surgeons on tap then please let me know. It is my goal to join a gym (at some point!) and work hard to not be "Fat Mummy" (Yes my children have labelled me so!)

BNM




Comments