Award catch up 1

As I've been poo, I seemed to have lots of awards and memes so now am playing catch up.

This award was given to be back at the start of April (April 5th) so am very sorry that I haven't done it yet but here goes.


Me plus three and Mr C! has given me the Kreativ blogger award and having read her 7 things that we didn't know about her I'd like to let you know 7 things you didn't know about me and I seem to have one in common with her. As part of the award, I have to share seven interesting snippets of information about myself and then pass the Award on!


  1. I met my husband whilst working at a fast food outlet (I wonder if we met our partners at the same or different chains!)
  2. I have red hair which is getting bits of white in it.
  3. I have a degree in Biochemistry but don't use it!
  4. I don't like snakes and have to leave reptile houses at zoo when they start draping them round my family! Neb doesn't undersatnd that I will not stay to take photos!
  5. I used to wear contact lenses and when drunk at univeristy my friends used to have to take them out for me. (I don't wear them any more as I have an astigmatism and I don't like the weighted ones)
  6. I'm Welsh but I don't sing - it may be the Land of Song but if I sung everyone would run screaming.
  7. I can speak Welsh, English, French and a small bit of Italian.
I have to be good now and pass this on - so if your listed below you can have this (if you're not it doesn't mean I hate you I have many more memes to pass on):

Irish Mammy on the run
Jen@ The king and eye
Nickie@Typecast 
Julie B@ The Sardine Tin

Bye for now
BNMx

Comments

  1. I wear contact lenses myself but would feel very sick if I had to take someone else's out LOL!

    Thank you for awarding me this - I've done this already - it's here
    http://typecast2000.blogspot.com/2010/04/seven-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you so much, it's really interesting reading these two posts and learning more about you. I wonder if those fast food places served some love potion with your chips? What was his pick up line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at the fast food place with him and when we first got together he was dating someone else. I also went out with another bloke from there before him and he still hasn't forgiven me for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you kindly, once I get over the HC events of today I will get right onto it:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, i'm sure you beautiful singer!! Fast food outlet was an Irish one but I have worked in BK too! Met on a work night out really, we didn't really work the same hours!! Great post, D :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. D: I worked in that place with the golden arches - not being funny though is Irish fast food outlet an oxymoron(get me!) as all the Irish people I now aren't fast!
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont