Patience

Now I'm not known for being very patient. I hate it when we need to be somewhere on time and Neb "just has to pop to the loo" for the umpteenth time before we leave the house and then we do get there but normally not on time!

So today, I've done something which will test my patience and the girls's to the max. This evening, before supper we planted some sweet peas. Now, if I'd been organised we'd have planted this inside first and then moved the seedlings outside but I'm not and so with Car and Bel on spade duty we planted them straight into the tubs.
I realise its going to take a while to grow them , that is if they do grow, Car did decide to unplant them before I made her replant them again! I'll keep you posted on any progress - it may be a while!!

To keep my patience, I've added a favourite song of mine when growing up..

Comments

  1. good luck! Hope you have a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sweet Peas and used to grow them. I was out every night talking to them etc and it felt like it took forever for them to flower, but it was WORTH it, so bright and colourful :D Enjoy:) Jen. PS, my husband does that loo thing too, drives me scatty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also really suffer with patience, which has been tested over and over again since becoming a mum. I do think i'm getting better with age though.

    http://marketingtomilk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just started a garden..some transplants and some from seed. Once the sun gets hot and the rain comes -- things will take off. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying to move house and so haven't planted anything in the garden this year. My garden looks bare... the chives from last year are growing tho! - HMx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont