Moonwalk

No, I don't mean what Michael Jackson does, not this...



and I don't mean I'm off to the moon either - but that would be cool so if anyone out there want to pay for me to go on the virgin space flights then I would love it !! (I have just found out tickets cost $200,000 !! see for yourself!)

No, what I'm going on about is this: The Playtex Moonwalk.

Sometime, tonight leaving from Hyde Park, a great and dear friend of mine over at Mad life , is going to be walkking through London in her bra!
According to the website: "The MoonWalk is organised by Walk the Walk. This is a unique event as not only do all the participants power walk a marathon (26.2 miles) or half marathon (13.1 miles) depending on which distance they have chosen, but they all wear decorated bras to raise awareness for breast cancer."
I can't be in London tonight to support her - but I wish her and everyone else male and female who are particpating the best of luck. So, if you're around London tonight and see them give them a cheer from me.

Comments

  1. I hope it was a warm night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, really appreciate the shout out there, it was a fantastic experience and a massive achievement to do it, we had a great time and plan to enter it again next year. I plan to do a full blog on it soon x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont