I've nearly let the blog out of the bag

Hello everyone, I'm back, still have a bit of a cough but need to get on with things now - was even dreaming of blogposts last night so must be getting better!!

As you all know, my dear hubbie doesn't know I blog but on Monday after our daytrip to Harlech castle

(which the girls loved) I uploaded all the videos from my ipod to Picasa and we were working through them. After seeing the ones that I'd taken while he was driving the car (stills below):

we decided to have a look at some old videos and me being the idiot that I am started to show a vlog that I'd started to make but not finish. Luckily all I got was what are you on about woman - what's Barenakedmummy and then as I cancelled and press escape very quickly he seemed to ignore my non explanation - I mean what you say. I can just imagine the conversation....

Me: Um, well, you see I blog because you never listen and I have loads of fabulous followers and readers and you know the chocolate we got well that's through this too....
Him: What, are you mad woman - what the hell are you doing airing our business!!
Me: I better delete it all then - sorry, please don't hate me.

Luckily for you all this didn't happen and as I don't think he knows what a vlog is (thankfully). Here's hoping he never google's my name!!! Will get on to do those meme's soon and I think I'll be annoying you all more.

BNM

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh, that was close!! It sounds like something I would do, which is why I told my husband and he sometimes even calls our kids by the names I use on the blog. Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Does that mean we get to see the 'chocky-rocky' vloggy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should bite the bullet and tell him - then you can blog more lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't keep secrets from my husband. Physically. It would be hours rather than days before it slipped out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean! Hubby and Man-Child know I blog; they just aren't allowed to see it. Why? Because usually it's about them! And I don't want to censor myself. So....ssshhhh, it's just between us....and don't forget to clear your history....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secret is still being kept - I think I'll leave it a bit longer!
    Dotterel - I cross my heart and promise to get you a vlog on as soon as I possibly can!
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting ... my son and daughter know that I blog and are happy readers. That brings its own constraints, of course.

    The thing that troubles me most is that someone I know and who dislikes me also reads it occasionally and I find that inhibiting.

    Keep your counsel, BNM. And keep on blogging.

    Mad x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there any particular reason you don't want your husband to know about your blog? Do you really think that he'd be upset about it? What if the tables were turned?

    I'm not being judgemental. My husband (and my kids) know about my blog but they choose not to read it. And I never put anything out there that I'd not be happy for them to read. I'm proud of what I do and want them to be proud of me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldnt keep such a secret from MadDad, it would come back and bite me on the bum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, that was close. Glad it didn't happen.

    Glad you are feeling better too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont