Snot Again!!

Yeah... I'm getting covered in it again.

I got woken up this morning to the sound of "Tissue Mummy, Tissue.. look whats that" as this snot covered finger came waving towards my face (Yes, Car was in bed with us again!!)

I don't know what it is with her but she does love to share her snot, I never remember Bel sticking her fingers in and sharing the snot but our dear Car well she is another story.

When she isn't sticking her finger up her nose and passing it on, she's swiping the back of her hand over her face and turning her face into a sticky mess. Or she will come up to you, give you what you think is a hug and then wipe her nose on whatever part of you she feels, tshirts, neck, hair you name it she'll spread it.

I did wonder if maybe she has hayfever not a cold but as I didn't think there was snot involved with hayfever (I haven't googled it yet) I think its another cold!!

Which of course is fabulous, because tomorrow we're off to Rays Farm, Nr Bridgnorth to meet the inlaws, and I'll probaly get lumbered with a bad tempered, tantrum filled (oh yes we've hit that time!!),snotty little girl who will only need her mummy and make me moody and then this will probaly end up in comments from MIL about how much she's being spoilt.

On the other hand, Bel has been a darling today and even had a lie in 'til 8. Shame Car couldn't manage that long!!

Hope you're all having a nice long weekend.
See you on the other side.
BNMx

Comments

  1. if snot is clear it can be hayfever-worth checking out. feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered my daughter has spent months wiping her snot covered finger over the back seat of my car whilst I'm driving. Looks like slug trails. YUK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snot.. My child is a snot monster! I seem to always find it on the sofa or worse my clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless her (and you....) hope she's feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little ones and their snot.....good times. LOL.

    It definitely could be allergies particularly if it's clear. Try giving her your equivalent of benadryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snot city here too. Hope your little girl is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have one of them. "Look, snot!" is probably the phrase I hear most, after "Mama!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have now progressed to " What's that " to "Ugh diguting" while she ponders the contents of her tissue!!
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just found snot wiped on the new tiles in the newly done bathroom that cost thousands of Euros.

    I haven't even got all the grout off yet, but already it is being abused in a nasal fashion.

    He sometimes pretends to give me a snuggle so he can wipe his nose on my shirt.

    At nine.

    So brace yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont