Don't read this - I'm still feeling poo...

I've forgotten to blog at all since feeling so damn crap. I'm so shit that I nearly posted this here by mistake (sorry Beth!)

I only just caught up and read the many posts in my reader this morning- so sorry everyone. I have managed to post on some of your comments.

I'm so tired - so tired of feeling so crap, the glands in my neck are up again and when I swallow it hurts. Yes, this post is going to be a feeling sorry for myself post so if you get bored please leave...

My cough is still damn here and I wake myself up every night coughing. I sometime cough so much I feel like I'm going to be sick. I even slept on the sofa last week because Car had invaded our bed and it was easier for me to get up and sleep downstairs than to wake everyone up!

It's a bank holiday weekend and the sun is shining here but we can't go and do any interesting things as a family because Neb is helping out our neighbour J with some building work. It's quite good for him because he's getting bunged some money for doing it - always a help,  but today I'm feeling so lethargic and could very easily go back to bed but need to be awake and with it for the girls!

Yesterday was a good day as I took the girls on the bus to see one of my oldest friends T. Car was so excited at being on the bus and we all had a good day with T. Car fell asleep on the way home in the bus and then went to bed early.We had a great time with T and am glad we went but am soo tired now.

I've been so busy in work too, what with exam season ahead of us (YEAH!! NOT!) and the course I'm doing which is going great guns - so much so that I may get the chance to post a paper at a conference soon in work. EEK. Must get some energy going to finish writing it first though and then need to get myself sorted so I can present it (so not looking forward to that but will get there!). Thank you to @dotterel for suggesting I write my reflections as if I was writing a post as my mentor is very happy with them!

So yes, this is where I am at the moment - I've got to haul my ass into gear and get back with it - I know I have loads of memes and awards to post here (some all the way back from April!) and honestly I will get them done.

Will try and find some humour next week, funny things have happened and are being said all the time but my lack of energy is becoming a problem, so am going to spend some time with the girls and Neb tomorrow and will be back to normal soon.

BNMx

Comments

  1. I hope your feeling better soon hun! Sorry to hear your not well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, get well soon. Don't worry about the small stuff (eg blogging), it'll still be there when you are better. Conserve your energy for getting well again. ((hug))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you aren't well! Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, you've been ill far too long! I hope you get better soon!

    I would have been rather confused if you had posted it on the other blog. ;) But it would have livened it up a bit. lol. I have neglected it a little lately.

    Hope you get better soon!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't be with you for too much longer it needs to move on and find a new home in another Welsh soul somewhere outside of your catchment area x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont