The real me

Today is Bloggers without make up day - I've only just noticed this after reading my reader - a bit behind on everything today but I went to work, finished my essay, went on a trip to casualty with Car (she's ok, banged head - big bruise but otherwise fine, unlike me!!) and now sitting here watching (go on guess.. yes it's Peppa Pig again!) while supper is cooking and Neb is out in the garden sorting out our fenceposts!

Anyway as I've mentioned before - the picture you see somewhere down there - I moved it the other day - isn't really me. It is but its the me I only see (well not see, my glasses are off) when I've been made up and forced to have pictures taken.


So, as my little girl has been very brave today - here is me:



(again this is a good picture as you can't see my double chins and my hair looks manageable there- it needs a cut now)

Anyway I am off to link this up and scram before he comes in. If you want to have a go, visit Mummy Mayhem here. And thanks to her, I've decided to let you see me!

BNMx

Comments

  1. I have (probably HAD I am fading) the exact same colour hair as you, looks to be from the photo anyway:) Stunning redhead, great photo:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I would love to have red hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good there! I love the hair! I think we have the same glasses too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful - such a lovely shade of red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love red hair. My 6yo's is pretty much this colour too!

    Thanks for getting involved. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont