It's hung then

So, currently we still have a hung parliament.
If you'd been around on Twitter earlier you would have seen this:

Ok. So yes I know I shouldn't tweet myself but my spelling is crap today!!

Anyway, I hope that Brown, Cameron and Clegg aren't hung like donkeys and I think I know what a hung parliament is now (thanks to here) but tell me why is it now really interesting. I'm sat here in work and have got the BBC election live updates on - I never found it this interesting before - OMG I think I've realised something.



I've become a grown-up!


BNM

Comments

  1. I know! Since when did all this become so unmissable - but it is...do we really have to wait all weekend for an answer...not sure how i'll manage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, strangely enough, I've been obsessed with it also and generally I hate politics. But yes, it's been on in my house today and I've been catching up while trying to write my assignment.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a Grown up! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Say it isn't true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate being a grown up, too much responsibility lol. Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that what it takes to be a grown up? Interest in politics? Well, then I will be a child forever and ever! *skipping off to go play some more in blogland*

    Seriously? Good for you. I know it's important to be interested and involved - I just can't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont