Lax blogger

Yes, that is me, I have been bloody awful at blogging recently. Its not that I don't have any ideas - millions of them swarming round my head its just that I've been damn busy - work is getting very hectic - June will be one of my busy months what with exam processing and meetings. I've also been working on my essay for my course which will be ending soon, and now with the blessing of my boss, I'm setting up a pilot scheme. Fingers crossed that it will work and maybe (yeah right) I'll get some much deserved recognition!! HAHA
I have been trying to catch up with your blogs on my reader and I'm trying my best to comment but now Bel has started reading what I type and I keep on getting queries like :"what's that, who's that, what you doing, blah, blah, blah". AAGH, really , mother having some me time here.

Talking about me time - why is it because I work that Neb thinks that is my me time. Um, sorry, I spend time in work with other people and I obvioulsy sit there and file my nails NOT! so AAAGH!

Anyway on that note, I'm off again - flying visits and all that. I have signed up for the Guest Post Day over that Little Mummy's organising on Friday so if I don't blog before then ( but I promise, cross my heart and hope to die), you'll see me then!

BNMx

Comments

  1. Just as I was about to comment my 15 month old daugher came over and climed up into my lap. We had snuggles for a few mins and I brought her off to get a drink. When I came back my todder had closed all my browser windows. What is 'me time'?? I could do with some of it:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a man thing, DH seems to think he goes to work and wors bloddy hard and doesnt get a break, I go to work full time as well, but I obviously sit around chatting, drink coffee and pop out to go shopping etc, while infact, I sometimes feel like I dont have time to draw to breathe, do the speech therapy session each week between meetings (my work love meetings and have meetings for meetings), do all the school appointments, hospital appointments, ADHD appointments, and then get home on a night and start on all the household stuff. DH gets home and if I had a fiver for everytime I heard, 'I'm playing my game tonight because I dont get any time to myself' I'd be bloody rich!

    Sorry had a minor rant there and took over your blog. I have been very lapse at mine too recently due to work and home life but am trying my hardest to rectify it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some me time soon! My OH is exactlyt he same - maybe it's a male thing???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont