Cup of Char anyone? (and COMPETITION)

It's mid July, cold and windy as usual. The kids have come in from playing outside and are asking if they can have a drink.
What do they ask for - its not juice, its not milkshake, no, my kids will demand ask nicely for a nice cup of tea! Yes, my kids love tea ! Car will run around going  " More Tea Vicar", until you refill her cup!

We love tea in our house, and the kids have drunk tea since they were old enough to drink out of a cup (Note, I'm not one of those mummy's who give their child tea in a bottle!). They love it and have their own teacups!

So, you can imagine how happy we all were to review some tea for the London Tea Company. The company, which was set up by two brothers, make luxurious teas which are 100% Organic and Fairtrade.

We were sent the following teas to try:



Firstly the Earl Grey and Vanilla Chai came in wonderful cylindrical packaging and even though the girls didn't like the taste of them , they loved smelling the tubes.


My husband (whose favourite is Earl Grey) stated that it was the best he had ever had. The teabags give off the lovely smell of  bergamot from the tube and when you add water, the smell given off enriches the air.

I decided to try the Vanilla Chai. I had never had a Chai tea before and oh my-  It was gorgeous, the aroma again filled the house and it felt like the cup was giving you a warming cuddle. The husband was surprised that I liked it as it is full of the spices that I would normally hate but this one tickled my fancy a lot.

The last tea, which we drank, came from the Gourmet Tea Range and is the Red Berries tea.



This tea has been created to be an indulgence and that it is. I'm normally quite a sceptic on fruit teas (as most I've tasted before taste of dishwater), but not this one, you can again smell and taste the fruit. I did try persuading the kids to taste it but unfortunately I don't think they agreed with me as to its taste!

COMPETITION TIME

Now,seeing as the weather is basically like its the middle of Autumn (and not Summer) how would you like to win yourself some tea? I have been given a collection box to give away:


To enter the competition please answer the following question in the comment section below:
When was London Tea set up?
The winner will be drawn by random from the correct answers. The prize winner will be contacted by myself and the prize will be sent out directly from the company. No cash alternative will be offered.  The prize will be sent within 28 days. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days then a redraw will take place. This competition will end at midday on Thursday 28th July.This competition is open to UK residents 18 years and over only.


BNM 
 

We were sent the items to review and all opinions given about the items are mine.





ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions

Comments