Check out the new thing!

I have done some 'alterations' to the blog, and as I'm not a techie I'm quite proud especially as I did think I'd broken it at one point!


So what have I done, well let me see if you can spot it?

dum, de dum , de dum, dum ,dum , de, de  ( yes this is me humming a la incidental music while you find it!)

Found it yet, no, well I've added a favicon! No, I have no idea what the word means hang on .... (goes off to google it .) Aah, hang on ....

Definition for favicon:
A favicon (short for favorites icon), also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon is a 16×16 or 32×32 pixel square icon associated with a particular website or webpage. ....  
So, while on twitter the other day, a Canadian blogger who I follow posted that she had added her favicon (or in her words " a thingie on the top of the thingies" and I thought ooo I want that.

So off I went to design one (Yes it says BNM) and following the information went and put it on.
(ahem, this took a bit longer than first thought because I didn't understand what this meant - Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated with an element type "href".- well do you, anyway after my call for help, I fiddled some more - good techie way that fiddling and now it works!!)

 So, big thanks to The Animated Woman who inspired me to follow suit (ooh and for making me laugh with the fandabidozi cartoons!)

BNM

Comments