A million and one

I have nearly a million and one other posts to write but I thought I'd share with you what has made me smile.

Being nosy, I have just checked my stat counter to see recent keyword searches and to see if being on the Netmums Parent Blogger network has helped (hello, if your from over there - stay, look around, yes I am always this mad!)

I like driving naked - except they got this, I'm sorry that it obviously wasn't what you want

Then there is the Aspidistra searches,  and all you got was a birthday wish and the story about me and my knickers.

There is also the other random person in Switzerland (yes, my stat counter can tell me where they're from!), who wanted to know if brushing her teeth naked happened in this house, unluckily they got some flashing toothbrushes instead.

And for the questions a Welsh person would ask - the answer is really, it was that big!!

Right, I'm off to catch up with some gossip, watch TV and have some wine.

BNM

Comments