Tractors (said in a country voice)

There is apparently nothing I won't do for my friends. I have got drunk with them, shared stories with them and now turned into a tractor papparazzi for them.
This week I have stood on the promenade outside my offices and taken these pictures for a dear friend's son. I have mentioned Wi on here before and I've been friends with her since school. Her husband's father used to own a tractor store (you know like a garage except selling Tractors and not car's) and her son (taking after his father, I hope!) has a thing for tractors. So, there we were eating our lunch, looking at the sea (with our fingers crossed that someone would fall on their behinds on the rocks - we're nice like that!) and along came this. 






So just for you (Wi) and boy, here are some more. I think the last one is very special! I've also added a tractor song for you to listen to!





BNM


Comments