My House

Not really My House - that looks like a bomb has gone off, and the gardens, well lest said better, unless you know how to strim!

With the Summer Holidays, fast approaching (Bel finishes school a week today -eek!), I thought I'd share with you a game we play on car journeys. Its a game, that came from me and Neb and now the girls have joined in.

When your driving down a road and see a house that you wish you could live in - something like these:

Houses in Bournville estate, Birmingham, UK

Monreith House - Country House Restoration

Packwood House, 2 Warwickshire,UK.

the first one to shout My House gets it!

We absolutely love the game and love visiting new parts of the country and seeing lovely houses. Now if only I could win the lottery....

BNM

All house pictures are taken off Flickr - click on the photo to see more

PS If any of you own one of these houses - fancy a swap with a lovely 1970's council house! I'll throw the rubbish in for free!!

Comments