Broody Bunny

Its not  me, honestly two is definitely enough and sometime I would like not to have flabby tummy and people ask me if I'm expecting!

This is the problem:
An angora kitten (or baby bunny wabbit!)

Yes, go on get it over with - ah wat a cutsey fluffy bunny wabbit, coochie coo!

And that is what Neb (my other half, just in case your new here) thinks. And he wants one. And my neighbour is giving them away - or she will to him!

Now come on really, do I really need something else to care for, yes its cute and fluffy and aww but NO.

We have two cats (who tend to just be there for feeding and taking over the children's beds and trying to snuggle you on hot days)and a very noise female guinea pig. So, we don't need another one.

But I think he is broody as hell! So do I give in, let him get the ittle wabbit!

Ideas - and not for rabbit recipes either!!

BNM

Comments