Feel Good Friday 2

Last week, I had the first feel good friday because it was sunny and life was good.
This week, I bring you feel good friday 2, because it is the start of my holidays. The children may have been off school for a week and now I am going to be off with them for 2 weeks. In a weeks time, we will be packed and on the way to our cottage holiday. But until then, I will be having some time with the girls. I have my fingers crossed that the weather will be good, but if not we plan to do rain walking and splashing fun!

So, how can I share with you the  good feeling. Well after the songs last week, I thought I'd share with you another bonus from my ipod - the podcasts.

Now, I tend to listen to podcasts in bed! Or when Neb has the snooker on and its boring!!

And the podcasts I listen to are:


These two fabulous comedians are laugh a loud funny. So funny, that I must remember not to listen to them when my bladder is full! (Yes, I know TMI!)

I've managed to find you a clip from YouTube - but there is swearing in it!



(note though, I am better at Maths than Phil!

And the other Podcast is Rhod Gilbert's Best Bits. Rhod presents a show on BBC Radio Wales on a Saturday afternoon and the podcast is the best bits - the bits without the music.



And another clip for you:





So, happy Friday everyone!!

BNM

People trekking to raise money for UNICEF UK © Across the Divide
The UN has declared a famine in areas of Southern Somalia. Two million children in East Africa are malnourished and need urgent help. Please donate to UNICEF's East Africa appeal.

Comments