Summer is here.... HAHA

So, apparently its Summer - yeah right!

The girls are both now on their Summer Holidays and I can imagine that at home they are going stir crazy! The weather is awful - the wind and the rain that is lashing at the window here in work and it feels more like a winters day than midsummer.

Walking through town on lunchtime there were people huddled under umbrellas, children bundled in raincoats miserably being dragged through the streets. I walked into one local shop and it was full with parents who seemed to have had enough already.

I'm crossing my fingers that this weather does not continue, we are off on holiday a week on Friday and are hoping for some fine weather (which may or may not arrive if you check here!)

If your kids are going stir crazy but you have found a way to keep them happy please let me know!

BNM

The rain does hide the tears that I cried for the Children in East Africa over the weekend.
If like me, you've been moved by the images then please give a little and donate to UNICEF's East Africa Children's Crisis Appeal.

 

Comments