Cup of Char Competition winner

Hello everyone, how you all diddling?

Thank you all ever so much for poppin over to the blog and entering the competition for the lovely London Tea.

There were 76 valid entries, 2 people gave the wrong answer and some comments were not entered as they were after the closing time (midday- it was in the small print!_

So, drum roll....bang, bang, bang (yeah, I'm not good on the drums)



Using the number generator the winner is: Nancy Townsend.

Congratulations Nancy, email on its way to you!!!


BNM

That's all for now folks, I'm off on holiday tomorrow and need to mop the floor before I go. Keep an eye out next week though as I will still be posting (through my telepathic powers, ahem , through the power of auto post!) I hope you all have a great time and don't miss me too much!

Comments