Going out out

 I dont tend to go out out very often, even the Friday night drinks after work have finished these days - mainly due to the pub we used to go to on campus now not being open for happy hour on a Friday which is a shame but also good for the bank balance. Over lockdown we did do a Friday night Teams Lockdown pub but its not the same although funny but I think at some point you grow bored of seeing work colleagues on a Friday night but this month I've been:

- to hear some random bands and to some gigs with my friend and best boss in the world (just in case she ever sees this although she won't). These gigs have taken place in an old bank in town which is now a pub and venue - its small and cosy although both times my lanky legs got in the way.

- out out with another friend from work and played pool badly and then ended up in an impromptu meal out and a promise that I would go surfing if she booked a holiday! I'm hoping noone will remember but it will be a laugh right!

- out for a birthday meal, drinks and dancing with J. The birthday meal was planned but the drinks and dancing after not so much but it was a fab night out.

I think I might have to stay in for a bit this next month as we have few days in London area planned for end of June and then holidays in July but I may not.

How often do you go out out? Any plans

 

 

 


Comments

  1. I have become a regular hermit since the pandemic. But I did make a concession last weekend as we and the future in-laws threw a surprise engagement party for the kids. While it was fun, I was ready to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun going out, out! I don't go out very often but when I do I always have the best time. It sounds like you have had a lot of fun. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont