Meal Planning Monday 17th April

 

I can't believe its the middle of April already!

Anyway, here's half of a meal plan and also I thought I'd let you know what we actually ate last week

Looking back at last week:

Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognese was not had - I made the mince and we then popped down to see my dad in Aberaeron were I forced the kids to have cake and crepe and sweet things. Anyway the kids decided to eat late so I made myself mince, guac and potatoes:


It was delcious, Afon had the same as I did and then Carys decided to have spag bol so it was used properly eventually!


Wednesday - Chicken Shwarma - this was delicious and I loved the yogurt dressing,  Afon made the flat breads and they were a hit.


Thursday - there is still Puff pastry in my freezer but honestly I can't tell you what we ate, I think it was a lets eat all the salads in the fridge kinda day.

Friday - Carys had roast chicken dinner and I took J to the best (only) Turkish place here which was delicious.



So yep, last week went well , this week its back to me and Carys but we're in the middle of mocks and GCSE panics so I should really cook easy meals.  And with that in mind I have two meals planned and it also depends on the weather. It was really sunny here  the last few days so hoping that means I can make more salads so I can then also take left overs to work.

Monday - Thai Chicken Curry and Rice (not an authentic one as Carys hates coriander but its a packet one which does us fab)

Tuesday -  Chicken stir fry with Chow mein Sauce and noodles

 Wednesday - Friday - .... yeah um, I have puff pastry to use, there is tuna and potatoes, we have home made pasta sauce..... something will be had

 

Anyway, to brighten up your Monday, here's a picutre of the sun gleaming on the sea from our Saturday walk.


 

BNM

Comments

  1. Ahh! Last week wasn't perfect but the thought was there. lol The Chicken Shwarma sounds so good. I feel you with the GCSE panics. This time next month they will be in full swing. At the moment I am the one panicking, not my girl. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love meal planning but its really hard with two of us and Carys is not into salads or overly spicy food

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont