How I do the magic.

Not pulling rabbits out of hats or the other kind (get your head out of the gutter folks) but I'm apparently a magician when it comes to cooking steak.

I love steak but you know it has to be pink, I'd say medium but also I'm quite happy to eat it rare-medium and so when I cook it that's how it is. Even the kids prefer it that way now. 

But , I've no idea how I do it. I was told last night that it's apparently really hard to watch me cook steak becuase I don't time it, there's no pressing and then MAGIC it's done. 


BNM













Comments

  1. Great minds - I also prefer mine exactly like that. My brother in law, on the other hand, wants his charred...the heathen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way to have steak - although is it called blue in the US

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont