Meal Planning Monday 24th April 2023

 

I'm so on the ball this week


Last week we stuck to the plan and I managed to feed Carys for all the days - this adulting/parenting malarky is hard work you know. No pictures last week becuase I was mostly hungry and ate everything!

Monday - Leftover Biryani  - Roast Chicken on Sunday so I checked with Carys and that's what she asked for

Tuesday - Pasta two ways - sounds posh - its not , Tuna Pasta for Carys, Pesto Pasta for me

Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese - I plan to use the recipe that I used last time because that turned out the best according to Carys and also means I then get to have some of the wine that goes in it (don't I?)

Thursday - Jacket Potatoes with Beans / Left over Bolognese 

Friday - Payday - Nope, no idea - will work on it in the week

I also don't tend to meal plan on the weekend, Sunday is mostly a roast of some kind and Saturday well they depend on whether Carys is with me, or with her bestie. This week we are going to the cinema so we will probably have popcorn and snacks so something easy.

So the meal plan doesnt seem to have any fab different foods on there this week but I will check out what everyone else is having and get some newer ideas for Carys to try.

Why dont you share a family favourite of yours? Something that a 15 yo teenager will eat. 


BNM

Comments

  1. Hooray for managing to feed Carys every day.
    Great meal plan! The bonus to Bolognese is the wine. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont