Meal Planning Monday 10th April

 

Its a bank holiday here in the UK, having just googled it we have one after Easter Sunday because Sunday is not a work day so then we have the day off on the Monday. Just a bit confusing that one...

Anyway although I didnt meal plan last week we did eat but with Afon being home its been a bit less planned. They're going back to uni on Friday so I sat down with them earlier and planned the rest of the week, I mean who knows how long it will be before they won't come home for holidays.


Monday - Take out - writing this we've already been to McDs and bought the food for the rest of week

Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognese - I'm going to make the bolognese part tomorrow morning and then it'll be ready for the evening

Wednesday - Chicken Shwarma with home made flat bread - I'm using this recipe here from Recipe Tin  but am sure there are plenty around. I've picked this because its more about the marinade than the spice so am sure that Carys will eat it

Thursday - Bacon and Cheese Puff Pastry squares - bit like Greggs but should be lovely with Salad

 Friday - Afon goes home, Carys is working.

 That's it for another week- inspiration was lacking and the weather has turned cold again!

 BNM

 

Comments

  1. I always moan about meal planning for my family but you are right we don't know how long they will still be coming home.
    Great meal plan. I love the sound of the chicken Shwarma. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont