13 things you didnt know about me

So as you all know, I'm doing a PG Cert through work and one of the formative assessments is writing an academic blog. This will be something new and won't be in this style as yeah well... best not hey..

 

Anyway, J and I were discussing this and he thought that I should write a random clickbait kinda assessment so I'm doing that here because none of you are marking me (also none of you are anything to do with the subject so its a win)

 

So here goes:

 

  1. I like most foods- most being the word here (see below)
  2. I dont't like aubergine
  3. I used to hate carrot cake but made some last year for Js birthday and its not that awful
  4. I don't like raisins or any grape type dried fruit - I mean grapes or wine .. nothing else
  5. I've never been on a plane 
  6.  I'm not as tall as I thought I was - turns out I'm not 5ft11 
  7. I like playing computer games but I'm not the best
  8. I recently streamed me being bad at computer games. This might turn into a new thing but am not good at it so maybe not!
  9. I have a tendency to overbuy stuff I don't need , like vaccuum cleaners  (I had 4 I now have 2)
  10. I am not a tidy person and hate house work
  11. I am divorced
  12. I love maps
  13. My dream holiday location is Cuba and am hoping that either for my 50th or before then I'm going there (I have a lonely planet guide and everything
     

So this was meant to be longer but honestly I think there isnt that much - I mean there probably is but I can't think of any. 


Ffi


Comments

  1. Interesting to learn more about you. When I tell people I have never been on a plane they think it's strange, I'm not a traveller and I don't think I ever will be. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I left uni, had kids got married and had no money. I think I am a traveller at heart and hope to do some at some point.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont