Fluff

 Carys and I went out for a walk on Mondayy night. It was a lovely evening and I needed a break from screens and house.

We went down to the river and armed only with my phone camera we discovered a secret part of the path that I've been down a million times before. Carys had said that there was a tree swing so we definetely had to go and see. 

We didn't see a swing but we did find an ethereal place with fluff (or pollen or something from trees)

Pictures of trees with white down/fluff

If anyone has any idea what it is, it looked very snow like but obviously was not.


Ffi

Comments

  1. Oh wow! I have no idea what the fluffy stuff is but it does look rather magical. What an interesting find. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like dandelion clock fluff but so much of it. Its everywhere.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont