Mystery Box 1 - the sweet one


 
I love a good mystery and when doom scrolling the other day on Tik Tok (yes I can't sleep very well) I found a mystery sweet box for £20 - well actually I got a £5 voucher so it was £15 and free shipping.
 
Anyway, I thought it would be a great treat for me and Carys so I bought one.
 
It was full to the brim (I forgot to take a picutre after I managed to break the dipdab (honestly thought it was called dib dab) but we all enjoyed the treats and its definitely a fun thing to buy again. There were choclates and candies and popping candy and jelly beans and a selection for all.
 
I want to try other Mystery boxes and have seen a few that I may buy  - so keep  an eye out. Also if you have ideas of what I can buy let me know.

Ffi

Comments

  1. Ohh! This looks and sounds really good. I will have to tell my eldest to look out for it on TikTok, it's the type of thing that she would buy. I always call them dib dab's too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont