Meal Planning Monday - 8th May 2023

 


Well we're on bank holiday number 2 here in UK, some guy got crowned on the weekend and we get an extra day off. This is obviously not great if you don't love royalty but apparently you can't just turn up to work when its closed. Anyway its all normal for the next two weeks then another bank holiday!!

Last week's meal plan went well - we had everything in the order we wanted it - apart from Thursday when Carys had pasta instead of egg fried rice and I had bonus fish and chips. Bonus, because it was £2.29 from a Too Good to go bag. Just in case you don't know what one of these is - its food that doesnt get used at the end of the day which instead of going to landfill or just thrown in the bin. So anyway I got one from the Morrisons Cafe and I got so much food, with the fish and chips there was also mushy peas and then I also got a bag full of cooked bacon which I turned into a fab omelette for Saturday brunch. I love getting Too Good to Go bag's because we get fab treats.

 


 

Anyway enough of last week's meals on to this week's meal plan:


Monday - Chicken Wraps , Salsa and Guacamole

Tuesday - Macaroni Cheese - Carys is going to make this 

Wednesday - Jacket Potato with Tuna, Cheese and Beans

Thursday - Sausage Dinner: Sausage, Mash, Gravy and Broccoli with Yorkshire pudding

Friday - Carys is working and so I think we're going to get a dominios delivery.

 

Hope everyone else is having a fab week full of meals

 

Ffi



Comments

  1. I am enjoying the bank holidays and the shorter weeks but they really are muddling me up with what day it is.
    I love the idea of those Too Good To Go bags but no where locally does them. Hmmf. It sounds like you got a right bargain.
    Great meal plan. Jacket Potatoes nearly ended up on our meal plan this week. Enjoy your Domino's delivery, I love their pizzas but they don't deliver here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont